About EQUIP’s Million Leaders Mandate
- Million Leaders Mandate is a global initiative to train millions of Christians worldwide with the necessary leadership skills to effectively pursue the Great Commission in their communities, workplaces, and churches.
- Million Leaders Mandate was launched in Asia in January of 2003 and expanded to Africa, Europe, and Latin America in successive years from 2004 to 2006. It is currently active in over 135 countries on five continents.
- EQUIP staff and Associate Trainers (Pastors and Christian business leaders) are training tens of thousands of certified trainers in key nations, who in turn will train others. The exponential result is millions of leaders trained.
- In its brief history, EQUIP has already engaged more than one million leaders around the world in its leadership development process. Based on biblical leadership principles, EQUIP’s training provides visionary leadership to local churches and national Christian organizations. Leaders trained by EQUIP are empowered with the instruction and resources to mentor other national leaders throughout their region.
YOU can partner with EQUIP to help fulfill the Great Commission by enabling great leaders to influence their communities, workplace, and churches. All the Million Leaders Mandate Volume 2 material is freely provided on this site for you to be trained and pass on.
- Read a letter of introduction from John Maxwell, Founder, EQUIP and Dr. John D. Hull, President/CEO, EQUIP
- View Sample Material
- Enter the programme
Sample Million Leaders Mandate Video Presentation: John Hull, President of EQUIP
Million Leaders Mandate Volume 2 is made freely accessible on this site through the partnership of WCA UK & Ireland members with the Developing Courageous Leaders Programme.
EQUIP Video courtesy of UCB
More information about EQUIP and Million Leaders Mandate